Welcome to ElevateEvents! These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our content website. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ElevateEvents if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, ElevateEvents and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights for the content and materials on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from ElevateEvents for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ElevateEvents
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ElevateEvents
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from ElevateEvents
- Redistribute content from ElevateEvents (unless the content is specifically made available for redistribution)
Certain areas of this website enable users to post and exchange opinions, information, and material. ElevateEvents does not filter, edit, publish, or review User Comments before their presence on the website. User Comments do not reflect views and opinions of ElevateEvents, its agents, or affiliates.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ElevateEvents shall not be responsible or liable for the User Comments or any loss, liability, damage, or expense caused or suffered by the use of or reliance on any User Comment. ElevateEvents reserves the right to monitor all User Comments and remove any that we consider inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post User Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- Your User Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent, or trademark right of any third party.
- Your User Comments are not defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful.
You hereby grant ElevateEvents a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your User Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
We may consider and approve hyperlink requests from the following organizations:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors;
- System-wide accredited businesses.
We will approve hyperlink requests at our sole discretion. If you are interested in hyperlinking to our website, please email us at [email protected] with a request to do so.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ElevateEvents’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ElevateEvents excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this Disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability contained in this Section apply only to the extent permitted by law and subject to the above mentioned clause.
We want to ease your burden. Contact Us for any queries.